YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED
01. Why coaching?
02. How do we approach the process? What will we be doing?
Coaching takes place over the phone or via Zoom meetings if you prefer face to face. This allows you to participate in your coaching at times and places that are convenient for you. All I ask is that you carve out the time when you can be distraction free and focused on yourself.
03. Is it a safe space?
Coaching provides a safe and clear space for clients to:
- Go through a self-exploration process to get in touch with yourself
- Clarify your purpose
- Identify your passions
- Prioritize areas you want to work on
- Work through obstacles and blocks that have prevented progress
- Create a strategic plan
- Gain clarity when two parts of your lives feel like they are in conflict or there are decisions to be made
- Creatively design or redesign parts of your life, career or lifestyle.
- Look beyond current circumstances and explore or create new possibilities.
- Clarify what you want and need in order to design your lives the way you want it.
- Set achievable goals
04. What is the time investment?
05. When should I receive life coaching?
- Set yourself up to achieve personal and professional goals
- When you need designated protected space to reflect, get traction and set accountability
- Navigate life transitions in a more purposeful way
- Overcome a block or challenge that is stopping you from progressing
- Clarify priorities and how to best use time and energy
- Integrate spirituality into your daily life
- Design a clear picture of what your balanced life could look like
- Recognize how the expectations of others are impacting your time and energy
- Create a more balanced and fulfilling life